Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our Country Is Being Invaded

I'm wondering why we're being so politically correct and upholding human rights when the USA is being invaded by another country. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against legal Hispanics, in fact, some of my grandchildren are part Hispanic, but I do have something against another country invading our borders. If the people of Mexico or any other country want to come to America that's fine. But they must go through the proper channels like everyone else.

Obama is so upset because Arizona is trying to do something about those illegally entering America (potential voters?) that he's completely igonoring the fact that these people are committing an ACT OF WAR. They are invading our country.

Arizona is simply trying to stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment