Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spend $15 Billion To Cut Taxes?

Hmm. Let me see if I have this right. The Obama Administration wants to spend $15 Billion of taxpayer's money so they can cut taxes for businesses, and offer them incentives, so those businesses will hire people to sell products that no one is buying.

Is that about it?

Well, I can tell you from the grass roots level that I wouldn't care how many incentives and tax breaks the government gives me. If my merchandise isn't selling, I'm not going to hire anyone.

Unfortunately, like most of Washington's ideas, they look good on paper and in theory, but in reality, they just don't work. If Washington really wants to get this country back on solid footing again, then they need to STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment